Anal applications are often the butt of many jokes and puns, but rectal administration of cannabis has many advantages. In addition to being a viable option for patients who can’t ingest or inhale cannabis, cannabis rectal application also begin to work quickly and lasts for a longer period of time. Best of all, this application is most efficient and effective: up to 70 percent of the medicinal compounds in an application is bio-available.
What Is the Anal Cannabis application?
Cannabis application is administered rectally using a small lubricated 2-3ml/cc Syringe. The syringe should be lubricated before insertion by applying a small amount of coconut oil to the exterior of the syringe or the sphincter muscle (butt hole).
How does this application Work?
The anal application via syringe is more effective than traditional methods of cannabis medication administration. Once inside the anus, the medicinal compounds in the oil quickly absorbs through the intestinal wall directly into the bloodstream, which results in “superior bio-availability” over other forms of administration. That means you get more of the medicinal effects of the product using the anal application than if you digested by mouth the same amount.
The effects of oral cannabis might not be felt for 30–90 minutes because it has to travel through the intestine and liver, you will also feel more of the THC affect which will hamper your day when taken orally due to the high. Although it can take 10–15 minutes for rectally inserted cannabis to kick in, effects can last four to eight hours. Digesting cannabis oil by mouth is only around 20 percent efficient, and it has varying effects every time. In contrast, rectal administration of cannabis is 50–70 percent efficient, and its effects are predictable from patient to patient and from dose to dose. Have in mind that you will not feel the same high from the THC with anal use as you would by mouth which ensures a better day for all.
Who Should Use Cannabis Rectally?
This anal application is an ideal choice for many patients, such as chemotherapy patients who experience severe nausea and can’t keep oral cannabis down, elderly and babies who can’t swallow pills, surgery patients who are not allowed to ingest anything immediately before or after a procedure, and patients in severe distress who can’t wait for oral cannabis to take effect. There are also some people who just have sensitive stomachs that are irritated by ingesting cannabis. The anal application has proved so well as a natural pain reliever also. We have found that the anal application is much preferred for all.
Type of oil recommended:
1. We find the best blend derives from plants that have had the full spectrum of natural light (NOT grown under artificial lights) shade dried is also important for not losing any of the medicinal effects and balance required. Required is 35% THC, 35% Cbd and 30% hemp oil where the plant is grown organically and not cultivated using ANY chemicals and pesticides.
How Do You Use the Cannabis oil application?
Wash your hands thoroughly, and make sure your nails are trimmed. It is recommended to use medical gloves. It is recommended to commence with the below and increase the dose up-to 1ml/cc morning and night for cancer and other life threatening conditions, other ailments may require lower doses:
1. Take a small cup (egg cup)
2. take 1ml/cc of the cannabis oil add to the small cup
3. add half ml/cc coconut oil
4. Add half ml/cc olive oil
5. Take a cocktail stick/tooth pick to mix the liquid together
6. Take 8 x 2- 3ml/cc small syringes and put 1/4ml in each syringe and store in a cupboard (do not refrigerate)
7. Morning and night before bed insert one syringe into the anus after lubricating the exterior part of the syringe and sphincter muscle
8. Do not flatulent/fart for 15 minutes after taking the oil.
9. Increase the amount of cannabis oil every 3-4 days as your body adapts to it. The recommended amount is 1ml/cc am and 1ml/cc pm.
10. Lie on your side and pull your upper leg towards your chest.
11. Lubricate the sphincter (anus) with coconut/olive oil for easy application.
12. Slide the lubricated syringe to insert the liquid into your 1½ inches into the rectum, past the inner sphincter. To prevent the liquid from sliding out.
13. Lay and hold your buttocks together and squeeze your sphincter muscles tightly for a few seconds. Stay lying on your side for at least a few minutes. When you feel ready, you can get up, dispose of the glove if you used one, and wash your hands thoroughly. Be aware, though, that there’s a small risk of slippage for the next 30 minutes, so plan your activities accordingly.
What Should You Expect from Cannabis Anal application? You will likely feel a warm, relaxing sensation wash over your body starting from the pelvic region. You may feel pain relief almost immediately, without anxiety or a “head high” lasting for hours. Most patients greatly enjoy the effects of cannabis rectal application, even so much more than other methods of ingestion.
We may know of distributors in your country. Please contact me further firstname.lastname@example.org feel free to visit https://mothernatureandyou.org/category/cdb-oil
If you have problems with the syringe please see http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/Implant-Syringe-with-Silicone-Colon-Tube-p/408.htm
Another option is to fill empty capsules and fill with oil. Insert using a sterile Rectal suppository applicator.
copyrights apply to this article no changes or additions only sharing of this article is permitted under the author’s name:
Author : Amanda Mary (Mary) Mother Nature and You