Only 50% of the women diagnosed with ovarian cancer survive five years after the initial diagnosis. This is because the cancer is in advanced stage. With early detection, however, this percent can increase up to 95%. Women can develop ovarian cancer at any age, but it is more likely to occur in women who are 50 or older. More than half of the cases are women at the age of 65 and older. Industrialized countries have the highest incidence of ovarian cancer. Women with white skin are at a slightly higher risk; African-American and Asian women are at lower risk. The risk of developing the disease increases with the age. Ovarian cancer is the fifth most common cancer in American women and the second most common gynecological cancer. That is 4% of all cases of cancer in women. However, the death rate for ovarian cancer is higher than for any other cancer in women, because it is not early detected. Symptoms and Signs Usually there are no early signs of the disease.
Ovarian cancer is often referred to as a silent killer, because women are either not aware of having it, or they have symptoms that are not accurately diagnosed until the disease is in an advanced stage.
The following symptoms are considered as warning signs of ovarian cancer, but there may be many other causes. Digestive symptoms such as gases, indigestion, constipation or a feeling of fullness after a light meal, bloating, cramps, and abdominal discomfort. Pelvic pressure or frequent urination Unexplained changes in the bowel Nausea or vomiting Abdominal pain or swelling Loss of appetite (anorexia) Fatigue Unexplained weight loss or weight gain Pain during intercourse Vaginal bleeding in post-menopausal women.
The real causes of ovarian cancer is explained here https://mothernatureandyou.wordpress.com/ , but the linear view is different and proven wrong time and time again.
So far there are no Linea tests that can reliably show if a woman has an early-stage ovarian cancer. We suggest the Nagalase test to avoid risking spread of this disease. Some diagnostic procedures include a thorough bimanual pelvic examination, diagnosticlaparoscopy, and variousx-rayprocedures.
An ultrasound can be made through the abdomen and the lower pelvic region or with a transvaginal probe. Low GI series or barium enema involve series of X-rays to highlight the other organs. CA-125 blood test is used to determine the level of CA-125, a tumor marker.
3% chance with the “oncologists linea approach of up-to 97% success with the “Natural approach”
the Linea way!
The Linea approach if flawed! It also only has a 3% chance of working and takes away your quality of life. If you are serious about restoring your health, please see https://mothernatureandyou.wordpress.com
Please feel free to visit our facebook page and remember to click like to receive up-dates http://www.facebook.com/MotherNatureAndYou