1. Take 50g each of blood root, chaparral, galangal and graviola, place in a bowl, set aside for use later.
2. Take 500ml distilled water in a glass pan heat resistant
3. Add 250ml zinc chloride to the distilled water, bring to the boil stirring frequently to ensure there are no lumps, use a wooden spoon.
4. Place heat in simmer Add the four dried herbs that are in the bowl, keep stirring until all of the lumps disappear
5. Once you have a smooth consistency add 25ml of DMSO whilst still stirring
6. Next add 25ml of glycerin and continue stirring
7. Simmer for 15 minutes
8. Take off the boil and leave for 2 days to cure and cool then place in sealed containers and refrigerate until needed
Please feel free to visit our facebook page and remember to click like to receive up-dates http://www.facebook.com/MotherNatureAndYou